Air To All Updates:
- PAPRs vs. N95 MasksAdvanced PPE systems like PAPRs that include full-face protection can eliminate up to 100% of COVID-19 risk for frontline workers. A study from Wuhan, China showed that when 420 healthcare professionals were directly exposed daily for 6-8 weeks to COVID-19 patients […]
- Video: Two Month UpdateAnnouncing our latest product, a powered air-purifying respirator. We’re now working on new preventative solutions to the COVID-19 pandemic, especially devices that can protect frontline workers who face high daily exposure to coronavirus.
- Video: One Month UpdateOn March 17, 2020, exactly a month ago today, I posted the 1 Million Ventilators project on helpwithcovid.com. I never imagined how quickly people would organize from all over the world to support our mission of ensuring everyone access to safe effective […]
- From Prototypes to ProductionModel A+ designs are simple ventilator prototypes with a few key upgrades including alarms and pressure sensors to assist health professionals and streamlined designs to accelerate manufacturing cycles. Model B designs are a new type of ventilator created for global scale. They’re almost […]
- Why don’t we have enough ventilators?First, why can’t the existing ventilator manufacturers just make more ventilators? The current generation of FDA-approved ventilators are too expensive and too complex: Medtronic normally makes 300 ventilators per week of its best ventilator. They’re rushing to maximize production capacity, which […]
- 1 Million VentilatorsThis post was originally published on helpwithcovid.com. In a pandemic, the limited existing ventilator supply and stockpile should be reserved for treating the most critical life-threatening cases. We need to create an emergency ventilator that can be used for millions of […]